Lounge - February 2013 (Page 2)

Something in my head broke and i cant get into learning, how do you fix this

Is it possible a tiny spot of brain-damage can make you unlearn everything? Just cant sit still ...
[12 replies] Last: A change of pace may help. (by BHX Specter)
by Veltas
How to disable???

I use my computer a lot and it can be very useful getting work PDFs and stuff up, but unfortunately ...
[6 replies] Last: Actually, I SpaceBook, but I suppose that still works; thanks for the ... (by Veltas)
by kbw
Microsoft Updates

Has anyone else noticed a huge number of recent Microsoft Updates going back to 2005 or earlier? Is...
[2 replies] Last: I keep an XP box around for some reason. It's been installing updates... (by kbw)
by hinge
Hello community

Hi c++ community! I am new to the site and c++ language and i wonder who are the best answerers??...
[2 replies] Last: I agree with Specter, when posting questions regarding coding you will... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Who runs this site?

Who are the people behind writing the reference section, checking the articles, writing the document...
[15 replies] Last: No, but one man is approving or denying the contributions. The contrib... (by BHX Specter)
How do I set the instruction pointer on x86 Intel to point to my instruction?

I am writing a super-simple bootloader, yet after reading tuts, I can't seem to get the idea here. ...
[10 replies] Last: Yes, TheMachineMaker was right; my mistake. I know that labels and me... (by chrisname)
Really random code

remember to include "concor.h". main.cpp #include <iostream> #include "concor.h" using na...
[3 replies] Last: Why do you do this greenleaf800073? http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lou... (by eklavya sharma 2)
Pray with me fellow programmers

Our Program who art in Memory, Hello be Thy Name. Thy Operating System come, Thy Commands be done, a...
[no replies]
How to Combine Visa Pre-paid cards?

I have quite a few of those prepaid visa gift cards they sell at Walgreens and CVS etc. I was wonde...
[12 replies] Last: Heres one, coure the address is where they send the card to but thats ... (by devonrevenge)
-java chat client problem- threads

I actually tried to pretend it was a c++ problem but i couldnt post the code there, Im trying differ...
[5 replies] Last: sry, I forgot to mention it only works if a server is listening on tha... (by devonrevenge)
GO, c's younger copycat brother? (1,2)

i was bored so i started to learn go from http://tour.golang.org/#1. since go is google and ive neve...
[28 replies] Last: Lots of things, it's a totally different language. Read this if you wa... (by chrisname)
by virk
need upgrade my laptop, any recommendations (1,2)

time to upgrade my laptop, I can feel it dying. I want recommendation from you guys. Any preferred l...
[27 replies] Last: It is quite simple, you get what you pay for. (by closed account z05DSL3A)
How were those old 8 and 16 bit games made in the 80s and 90s?

We all know the feeling (well, not all, but a lot). Playing Sega Genesis, 16-bit Sonic The Hedgehog...
[4 replies] Last: I don't believe a 16-bit game like Yoshi's Island was programmed enti... (by Disch)
by rcast
C Contest Code (1,2,3,4)

Thought anybody would be interested in the extreme complexity and elegance(exact opposite of eleganc...
[64 replies] Last: Lol. (by greenleaf800073)
To what extent do you believe this is possible? (1,2,3)

from what i understand, yes it is technically possible. however i dont believe it could be done. you...
[50 replies] Last: What was the original question??? nevermind after looking at everythin... (by supperpiccle)
Random code

#include <iostream> #include <cstdio> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int main(int nN...
[2 replies] Last: It is probably supposed to make a multiplication 3D table (by eklavya sharma 2)
Code review for LZW version 3

Hello. I'm working on an article about LZW compression. This is the source code of the third prog...
[no replies]
Cplusplus Community Chess Game (1,2)

So recently some members of this forums decided to start up a new community project. This project wi...
[31 replies] Last: I'm getting a 404 when forking. (by Luc Lieber)
Good PS2 to PS3 controller adapter

Does anyone know of a good and cheap adapter that has analog sensitivity?
[no replies]
How to distribute free software

For a long time I wanted an inorganic chemistry based software. I would enter some reactants and the...
[7 replies] Last: It didn't come to my mind that people here would want to look at it. h... (by eklavya sharma 2)
February 2013 Pages: 1234... 7
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.