Windows Programming - April 2013 (Page 6)

NetShareEnum (..) Winapi Not Able To Remove Unnecessary Sharefolders

For getting the share folder name i have been used the following code , here i am able to get the folder names . But the problem what i am facing is along with ...
[no replies]
Adding Icons in NetBeans IDE

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else, and the NetBeans forums are pretty quiet... I want to add an Icon to my program (program icon), and adding a r...
[1 reply] : I'm not too familiar with netbeans, but maybe this will help http://wi... (by naraku9333)
by totric
Creating a server browser

How would I go about creating a server browser for a game? I can't seem to find much information on how to do such a thing.
[no replies]
Serial Communication - Creating Asynchronous IO

Hello and thank you all! I'm attempting to open serial communication between my computer and an Arduino Uno microcontroller. I was hoping whether someone coul...
[1 reply] : I attempted to do communication without setting up a new thread and ev... (by anonymousxyz)
need command for list out shared folder in MFC

I need to list out all the shared folders(directory) in the system along with their path . i want a command or an api in MFC, for listing out the shared directo...
[no replies]
button

can anyone tell how change the color of pushbutton with example?
[1 reply] : Please read this (source code also available). http://www.codeproject.... (by jackdark)
multiply thread access to physical file.

Evening all been looking into an issue where multiply threads access a single file. So basically I have one thread which open, writes and then closes the file....
[11 replies] Last: Read This to complete short example about this functions: http://stron... (by jackdark)
by Aden8
Array template functions - Sorting

I'm writing a program that uses a template function that sorts an array of integers and words. It asks the user to enter an integer for a ...
[1 reply] : Please, read following article to get source code (and example of usin... (by jackdark)
Having probs intializing a CString in a struct

Can't seem to get the following to intialize/compile struct print { int x; //row int y; //col int fid; CString data; ...
[1 reply] : In C++ "struct" and all other "user types" are "class" and all member... (by jackdark)
Showing chinese character

Hi The char * str below contain sequence of UTF-8 code units, for the 2 chinese character 你好. The message box cannot display the 2 chinese character corr...
[10 replies] Last: Try to use void MakeUnicodeString and MakeAnsiString from this artice:... (by jackdark)
Cheap Compiler?

Hi guys, noobie programmer here. I just started learning C++ on my own and was using a trial version of Visual studio for the past month however the trial is ab...
[19 replies] Last: It doesn't expire, but it cannot be the full MSVS if it's express. (by S G H)
Generate 4Byte MAC

Hi, I need a help. I want to generate a MAC using " C ". I tried with google. But it's not work. If anyone have a code please post it. Thank you.
[4 replies] Last: This is a windows forum, the operating system provides already Crypto ... (by modoran)
How to read from edit control?

How to read in from edit control? I got an interface where the user has to input his/her username and password in order to log in. However, I dont know how to r...
[3 replies] Last: It's a bit more complicated. You need a window procedure, in there you... (by plexus)
Unable to start program

I have just made a Windows form program, and it will not start. This is the error i'm receiving: "Unable to start program 'c:\users\****\documents\visual studi...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you for your help, I have just been informed i was using the wro... (by Kabooss)
Using Bison parser generator

I've downloaded all files for Bison parser generator from GNU, but i don't know how to start! I want to make my own simple script. I've readed a tutorial for Bi...
[no replies]
How is this error occur?

Is there any mistake in this code? // i declare these as a global variable HINSTANCE hEdit1; #define ID_EDIT1 210; case WM_CREATE: { ...
[3 replies] Last: Ah i get it, it is the L macros, i don't usually use them, and never ... (by selenium)
Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

Who bought " Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer " of this software? Can give me some advice? I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a frien...
[no replies]
Best Way to Assign Value to constant char (and other things)?

Hello and thank you! I'm a bit new so bear with me. I'm attempting to conduct serial communication between my computer and an Arduino. I'm using the CreateFile(...
[3 replies] Last: You should NOT assign a std::string's internal char* to another char*,... (by S G H)
by Zapeth
boost::asio - prevent that Win32 console forces quit?

Hello, I have a little program that receives and sends TCP and UDP packets and I'm using boost::asio for this. Since I wanted to keep the program rather simp...
[1 reply] : Okay I was able to get myself a little bit more time by using Duoas su... (by Zapeth)
windows could not start the service on local computer error 5 access is denied

i got code for a service from this website: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsdesktop/CppWindowsService-cacf4948 but when i try to start the service in ...
[14 replies] Last: i had the project folder saved on my desktop so using LocalService as ... (by beginner123)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 45678
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.