Windows Programming - April 2013 (Page 4)

MySql C++ Help

I created a registration form and when i test if my mysql insert query is successful nothing happens... also notice the query isn't going through. if i take...
[no replies]
Strange Error

Hi. I am very new to programming and especially new to Visual Studios (2008). I am creating my first Windows Forms Application and have been dealing with this e...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you bezymyanych1! (by engjosh88)
Mouse tracking & findout current window

Hi, How to change Keyboard & Mouse Focus from one window to other?In my application From one child window i want to change my keyboard & mouse focus to Toolbar...
[2 replies] Last: using win32 api,Actually i am having a child window with toolbar,In th... (by manjut19)
Combo Box

Hi, Please reply for this mail.I am having a combo box its parent is toolbar.But i want to access that combo box list other than parent window.Kindly give a s...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks alot for your responds.i found out the problem.problem was, i w... (by manjut19)
by exus
Program Closes when it isn't supposed to

I am making a simple text RPG in C++, and it closes as soon as it starts a battle with something. It works perfectly fine, but when it goes into the battle, it ...
[2 replies] Last: printf("Enemy HP: %s%i%sYour HP: %s%i/%i\n\t", ehp, "\t\t",... (by cire)
by ajitm
'class std::__non_rtti_object': Access violation - no RTTI data

Hello Friends, can anybody know how to resolve above error. This is type casting error. Thanks in advance
[1 reply] : project settings Click on C/C++ tab select the category drop down. in ... (by Sanjay Shrivastava)
by lmsmi1
GUI Builder?

Besides the GUI builder in MSVC++, is there any other GUI builder that produces coordinates for controls in a Win32 API window? I don't seem to like WxWidgets, ...
[1 reply] : Try ResEdit, a free resource editor. http://www.resedit.net/ (by modoran)
Reading INI with C++ Code help

Hi everyone, I was hoping that someone can help me with my code. I have been reviewing GetPrivateProfileString and overall I believe that I have a basic unde...
[11 replies] Last: will keep that in mind and thanks! (by henshina)
Trying to hide alpha channels

Hi, so basically I'm trying to make a BattleShips GUI for my computing science project (I've done all the coding for a simple command prompt version) I've pret...
[no replies]
Simple GUI with OpenGL, Tutorial needed.

Hi, I am making a project Library Management System, for University, I need to make a simple interface with buttons, textbox and stuff...Can you provide me wit...
[no replies]
char characters

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had a list of ALL char characters?
[2 replies] Last: Thanks!! (by megasnorlax)
how to change the text drawn by drawtext()?

#include <windows.h> HINSTANCE hEdit1; HWND Edit1; HINSTANCE hButton1; HWND Button1; char *str = new char; int strlength = 0; #define ID_BUTTON1 210 case WM...
[19 replies] Last: Another way to associate or 'persist' data with a window is using SetP... (by freddie1)
by zyhsu1
list and sublist

Dear sir: I am using visual express, if I want to make a list on screen, if user select a item of the list, then it will jump a sub-list, could you just te...
[no replies]
by Ryuuji
DeviceIOControl weird problem

Hi guys! Can you help me please. I have a program that is running in 64bit but the ide i am using is in 32bit. Its really weird that DeviceIOControl functi...
[no replies]
Program to take input from CSV file and output to HTML text <input> box.

Hi! I'm trying to find an elegant language/option/solution to write a program where I can take an input file in CSV format, select the 8th value from the lis...
[1 reply] : Is there something like a JavaScript->C++ or JavaScript->Java or PHP->... (by CCurvin)
by danyx
help my code not working

I hv code C++ but not working my code #include<iostream.h> #include<graphics.h> void grs_vertikal(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2); void grs_horisontal...
[3 replies] Last: kbhit and putpixel about graphics.h but I dont know to combine 3 funct... (by danyx)
Code::Blocks

I just started using Code::Blocks. It's great! Does anyone else use it?
[11 replies] Last: ^ lol :)) i use C:B :) btw nice discussion (by krofz)
GetKeyNameText 16 bit shift? How to not use case-switch structure with vkeycodes?

Hello guys. Latest implementation of keylogger is being implemented. I do not want to implement a huge ass case and switch structure with virtual key codes, so...
[3 replies] Last: Hmm thanks. This is not for malicious purposes. It is only for educati... (by katokato)
by Foxar
WinAPI moving bitmap problem.

Hello, im trying to make a simple sprite of a cop (badly drawn in paint) to move around, and as it's my first time with moving bitmap, i "binded" it to left mou...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you, i will check SFML out, i already tried it but couldn't get ... (by Foxar)
Options of copying a locked file.

i need to create a program which creates a copy of file locked by another process. i searched some places they are suggesting me to use ShadowCopy service (als...
[no replies]
April 2013 Pages: 123456... 8
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.