Windows Programming - August 2012 (Page 5)

compressed files (1,2)

hi sry for making too many new topics today . I'm trying to find a lib for making a compressed fil...
[22 replies] Last: I'm using the latest c::B , set the default compiler to mingw gcc. I'l... (by Sajjad Heydari)
Running and compiling a simple win32 program in C++

Hi. I'm new to the world of C++, so forgive me for asking a newbie type of question. As title sugges...
[2 replies] Last: @modoran - Actually I wanted to compile this directly from the command... (by prahladyeri)
by samrux
Option Selection

I made an option selection program to use in my text game. It looks very simple, and it is (sort of)...
[no replies]
Decimal Separator Locales

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I searched for this question and didn't find. I have an ap...
[3 replies] Last: I believe the computer already applies regional settings when using C+... (by Volatile Pulse)
else if mystery

Hi; I am new here and do not understand the result I get from this part of code I changed in a game....
[2 replies] Last: Stupid me ! I should have known. This fixed it and I learned someth... (by wolfman)
by agatte
question ? [loaded DLL]

Hi, I have a question about dll. I am trying to launch application with plugins (.dll files) in M...
[1 reply] : Those are not errors. Those are mere informational messages. If you ... (by webJose)
by axtroz
Dotted IPv4 address reversed with inet_addr

Greetings, I'm using Visual C++ 2010 express from microsoft and am trying to write a dll library for...
[1 reply] : Thats what it is supposed to be, the byte order of an unsigned long is... (by naraku9333)
Tree-View problem

Hi all, I'm new here. First I really get confused with the WM_NOTIFY message and the variables stru...
[7 replies] Last: Maybe OP does not include <tchar.h> header, as few tutorials uses it . (by modoran)
---

Solved, problem was related to C++ Builder.
[2 replies] Last: Solved. (by mlpnkobji)
by samrux
The Cursed Forest: WIP console game (1,2)

I've been working on in this for a while, it's currently around 515 lines long. The game is divided ...
[22 replies] Last: I don't know.. I'm expecting a better name or a chapter 5 sugestion i ... (by samrux)
winAPI to windows Azure

Does anyone know any good references for migrating a c++ WinAPI desktop application to Windows Azure...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, I will look more into the VM role. Luckily we have tiers (ok ... (by exiledAussie)
Scroll bars not normal

I wrote a WIN32 program. I hope this program can display 10 line characters, and in the window is re...
[no replies]
by fortis
Share load across LAN

Hi to everyone. I am trying to create a system, but I will need some help and pointers on how to imp...
[no replies]
How exactly does Winsock work?

I had been working with a game engine in vb6 called Eclispe Origin. It's use winsock and vb6 togethe...
[9 replies] Last: Just run a couple of Douglas Comer's examples. They're basic UDP and ... (by kbw)
by ToniAz
SoftKeyboard

Hello everyone! So I'm bored, and decided I want to build a GUI-free software keyboard from scrat...
[no replies]
C++ and utf-8 and win32

hi I'm new to win32 but I've programmed a lot in c++. I want to use Persian letters in my win32 ap...
[5 replies] Last: thanks solved but i add 'L' before all of my char* and changed them t... (by Sajjad Heydari)
Visual Studio 2012 out what's new?

I've just downloaded the pro student edition of VS2012, so what's new? Share your thoughts and a...
[2 replies] Last: No real support for c++11 (by guestgulkan)
Random results with recv() on WinSock

Ok, all previous problems solved (wrapping win32, and getting winsock to actually do ANYTHING) My p...
[2 replies] Last: Right, ok, i'll try and implement an error handling into it and see if... (by Deepershade)
WM_PAINT trouble

So I have this code in WM_PAINT case: HDC hdc=GetDC(hWnd); RECT rc={5,10,120,400}; SelectObject(hdc...
[2 replies] Last: Okay that solved it, thanks! (by tofiffe)
by jons
Problems resolving symbol in .lib

Hello all! Im trying to make use of the IVI-foundation (instrument communication standardization ...
[1 reply] : You have added the path to the lib; have you added the lib itself? (by Moschops)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.