Beginners - December 2012 (Page 10)

More buttons dont work?

LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProcedure (HWND hwnd, UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { switch (message) /* handle the messages */ ...
[no replies]
by Niven
Computer won't run my programs

I have a bunch of programs that I created on my old computer. They all worked perfectly on it so when I got a new one, I moved all of them over to it; however, ...
[6 replies] Last: I know its been a while since someone has posted here and this is kind... (by Niven)
Does c++ have DataInputStream?

Hello everyone, I am not sure if c++ have class like DataInputStream (in java)? either from STL or boost. That would be more handy than fstream. Regards ...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.mochima.com/tutorials/fileIO.html (by JLBorges)
Library management program

you can not use libraries, classes, structures and pointers.you can use only if,if-else,for,do-while,switch,function passing by references or values,one D arra...
[1 reply] : Sorry I missed the question, else you want someone to write this which... (by SamuelAdams)
Help with Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2

I use Dec-C++ 4.9.9.2 Is there any way that I can add the number for each and every line/row in the source code? It makes so much easier to debug/find things. ...
[1 reply] : Tools, Editor Options, Display tab. Check the Line Numbers box. (by SamuelAdams)
Creating a Thread in Linux

I have been trying to link a program which uses pthread.h. I am told that I must link the pthread library (libpthread.so)... but I don't find the library on my...
[1 reply] : On my linux, libpthread.so is part of the package sys-libs/glibc-2.16.... (by Cubbi)
values from functions

So in this code how do I get the the program to recognize that I add 10 to the HP? Because right now it just keeps going with fight function after the list func...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much :) (by Sharpie)
Logic or Pseudo code for filling territories?

I have been told that using "flood fill" in games isn't usually done because it's too slow or something like that. So here's my question... If I'm making a ...
[2 replies] Last: Allegro 5 (by HellfireXP)
GUI C++

hi everybody, i wanna start c++ GUI based. Please send me any e-book or any other site to learn c++ GUI based.
[12 replies] Last: I would recommend starting out with visual c++ express edition (free) ... (by softwaretime)
Ending the program on cin?

I am trying to create a simple data base for both mathematical and scientific formulas and I am just at the beginning. When I am trying to get the user to input...
[2 replies] Last: Any elaboration on that? I included the cin.ignore so the program woul... (by csmith308)
i tried to make a program but didnt work :( help plz

i entered this code #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int a,b,c,sum,avg ; cout << "enter your marks"<< endl; cin>> a >> b >> c...
[5 replies] Last: I know this is off topic but ... AVG did to me once. I mean, ONCE. Th... (by new cppUser)
NEED CODE!!!

For my beginners C++ class...basic code but im really stuck on it. THANK YOU in advance. the instructions are as follows.... Write a program using a For stat...
[16 replies] Last: @Zereo i mean self explanatory code and comments are one of the signs ... (by devonrevenge)
Passing array of int is like passing reference?

Why is it passing by reference and not making copies? void hmm(int x ) { for(int i=0;i<4;++i) x =20; } int main() { int g ; hmm(g); ...
[4 replies] Last: You are wrong! In your example the array is passed by value . To pass... (by vlad from moscow)
sorting (array) c++ help please

i am newbie, and i cant do my task, to Create a program to sort the data by using the method: - Selection sort - Insertion Sort - Bubble Sort - Merge Sort ...
[4 replies] Last: www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/88778/ (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
where is error in my codee?? please help

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void enternumber (int *array, int N); void bubblesort (int *array, int N, int Order); void selectionsort (int *ar...
[2 replies] Last: //Edited by Usandfriends// #include <iostream> using namespace std; ... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
by NickOH
can't figure this thing out...

hi guys, kinda new at this, just starting learning c++ in college and we were given a few exercises to do. for some reason i get an error message when i try...
[4 replies] Last: yes, 100%. double checked it before i came here. also, im using visua... (by NickOH)
writing a basic hangman game that hides part of the output

Hello everyone. I am new to C++ and I am trying to write a basic hangman game, a game without any graphics. What I want the program to do is prompt the first ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you everyone for the help. I should have thought of just output... (by strangelove1221)
Graphics.....!1

Hi dears...!! i have started Graphics in C++...!! But i dont know about BGI(Borland Graphics interface) how it works...!! even How X-Y coordinates works ...
[2 replies] Last: a bundle of thankx dear..!! (by Awais Tahir)
Creating a Thread

I am writing a program in ubuntu in which a thread is to be created. A snippet from the code is as follows: ---------------------------------------------------...
[no replies]
insert images 3D IN C++

hello .. I'm new to this forum and wanted to ask a question to the more experienced ... I'm doing a software in C + + with Visual C + +, and I want to insert in...
[no replies]
December 2012 Pages: 1... 89101112... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.