Windows Programming - August 2012 (Page 2)

What changes should i do to list it only the media serv related file

I have the following code from the following link http://source-android.frandroid.com/system/core/toolbox/lsof.c This code list all the open file i want to lis...
[1 reply] : What's a "media serv related file"? (by kbw)
How to get list of all files in a directory and its subdirectories in C++

Hi I want to get the list of all the files contained in a directory including its sub-directories in c++. I tried using findfirst and findnext functions. But ...
[10 replies] Last: You can use GetLongPathName() to convert, but I don't know if it works... (by modoran)
by ToniAz
Resolving the 'WinMain@16' Link Error for Console

Hello everyone! Here's the basic template of the DLL I've been trying to create: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/77582/ I Googled out this error and i...
[10 replies] Last: @kbw KUDOS! I built my first ever DLL ^^ (by ToniAz)
Write binary data to stdout

When I use: fwrite(caracter,sizeof (unsigned char), SizeF, stdout); each NL char (0x0A) is replaced by a pair CR, NL (0x0D, 0x0A) How avoid this behavi...
[9 replies] Last: stdout is like cout in C++. It is automatically opened when the progra... (by Peter87)
Keyboard scan codes (SendInput)

Hi! I am writing a programm that sends keyboard and mouse input events to another Application using SendInput. This is working well when I use Input.ki.wScan...
[2 replies] Last: The codes in the linked document don't match my keyboard, neither. At ... (by gigabutt)
by TTT
Window creation error

can anyone tell why occurs error ?? #include<windows.h> #include<tchar.h> #include<cstdlib> BOOL RegClass(WNDPROC, LPCTSTR, UINT); LRESULT CALLBACK...
[1 reply] : Because you did something wrong. You're welcome. (by Athar)
Boost: Error help

I have just installed the Boost Library because I want to do more things with Files and Directories. I wrote a quick program that didn't use any boost function...
[8 replies] Last: You'll have to check the documentation for the header, some are header... (by naraku9333)
Macro to determine windows version

Hi, I am working on porting some code from windows XP to Windows 7. As per the article there are many API's that are banned in windows 7 as in following lin...
[4 replies] Last: Setting aside whether the _s functions are evil, I think you are worry... (by andywestken)
Help with 2 things: high CPU usage, GetDeviceCaps

Why does this function use 100% CPU void trackKeys(void *args){ char state , prevState ; while(1){ for(int aa=10;aa<256;aa++){ ...
[5 replies] Last: Obviously you don't know or you wouldn't have been asking about it. Th... (by Volatile Pulse)
Un-removable folders: continued (1,2)

HELP: CREATING UNREMOVE-ABLE FOLDERS?! IWishIKnew (221) May 10, 2012 at 8:46pm Hello. I wrote a flash cards program that allows you to save sets of flas...
[30 replies] Last: www.boost.org has every single function documented. It's a bit hard to... (by Volatile Pulse)
Good Book for VC++ For Windows Development

I'm really proficient at C++ console apps, classes etc.. I'd like to port my functions and classes over to Windows form applications. Any recommendations on...
[8 replies] Last: Please note that for specific tasks you still need to use Microsoft sp... (by modoran)
Transparency in opengl

Ok, I know how to organize a list based on the objects their Z-Coordinate, my problem is that if I rotate the objects then it goes wrong. I have rearranged the ...
[1 reply] : Are you talking about Z-sorting? (by KyleMiles)
by darryl
data struct

hi guys can you help me to my project i got lot to do so i dont know wer to start..one of my project is to write a menu driven program that allows the user to f...
[4 replies] Last: # include <stdio.h> # include <stdlib.h> # include <time.h> # define M... (by darryl)
GetDlgItemInt doesn't work

Hello, I have a dialog and a picture control inside of it. During OnInitDialog I try to obtain the text part of the picture control like this CWnd *dia...
[6 replies] Last: So you have a static control being used to display a bitmap. Are you ... (by Texan40)
error working with linked list in c++ (1,2)

#include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; class node { public: int data; node *link; }*start,*last; void initialize() { ...
[20 replies] Last: thank you dude you are really great thanks for helping this long. ijus... (by ankit2313)
right click system menu

When my edit control shows, text is loaded, I right click and another menu appears that I cannot find where it came from, or figure out how to get any messages ...
[2 replies] Last: Changing the edit control to a listbox prohibits any right click menus... (by gwbcomm)
Please help me with this C++ project (LIBRARY OF FOODS)

a menu is a structured data that contains at lest the following fields: Name - name of food/beverage classification - (carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins a...
[7 replies] Last: i know now the codes for #1 and #3, but i cant finish the #2 and #4 (by glenn16)
by ToniAz
Create a DLL -- Need Your "Okay"

Hello everyone! It's good to back in the Windows Programming forum. I read a couple of tutorials about creating a DLL in C and it all looks to me as template a...
[4 replies] Last: @kbw I wrap extern "C" around void DLL_EXPORT perff(double * pd) in... (by ToniAz)
Lib file "unrecognised or unsupported binary format"

What does it mean when a lib file is in an "unrecognised or unsupported binary format"? I'm trying to create a lib file and for my little engine for my project ...
[no replies]
adding functionality to form buttons

So I am writing a small form based program. I have my form created with all the proper icons, background, buttons, and output sections. From here, how do I ad...
[no replies]
August 2012 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.