Windows Programming - January 2013 (Page 6)

Win32 API Button

is there a way to create a button using windows.h if this is my window how do I add a button #include <windows.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h...
[3 replies] Last: Already solved in this thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/... (by Zaita)
Remove characters of a file

Hello everyone I'm working with a file that contains a huge quantity of numbers. The problem is, I got these numbers from a source code of a website, and its...
[4 replies] Last: Great, glad to know : ) Ogoyant (by Ogoyant)
by Zapeth
Win32 Console pauses when horizontal scroll is used

Hello, I have a server application in which I use the console to output the packets that are being received and sent. It works pretty good, however when I us...
[2 replies] Last: Too bad, I was hoping this property could be somehow modified. Actual... (by Zapeth)
by dsil
debug within try/catch VS2008

I'm facing a strange behaviour with the debugger of VS2008. Looks that the debugger cannot see the variables defined inside a try/catch block My code is s...
[5 replies] Last: If you are using the release mode, some symbols are taken away for opt... (by S G H)
by System
disable toolbar buttons

hi I have Mdi form and child form , toolbar is on the mdi, how to disable toolbar buttons on the mdi form from the chile form and how to call a function on t...
[1 reply] : Not a lot of information there to go on. But here goes... I presume ... (by ajh32)
Will you help me with one error (keylogger)

So yes: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> using namespace std; LRESULT CALLBACK LowLevelKeyboardProc( int nCode, WPARAM wPar...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks for the help but for now I'll give up on it I will not get tire... (by matthew95)
keylogger c++ return callnexthookex

Hi Once again, please help This is code: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> using namespace std; LRESULT CALLBACK LowLevelK...
[8 replies] Last: The difference is that you write "HHOOK": return CallNextHookEx( HHO... (by Ogoyant)
Why am I getting this error?

Why am I getting this error? this is the code #include <iostream> #include<math.h> using namespace std; int main(int argc, char** argv) { int c=444,k=3,...
[2 replies] Last: thank you (by mohamadh95)
Borland C++ XE2 Question

I hope someone can help me, I am currently working on a project where I need to save the position and content of dynamically created Images and Memos to a file....
[no replies]
keylogger c++ help

Hi I have this question for you, I have this code: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> using namespace std; int main() { fstr...
[10 replies] Last: I UNDERSTAND that the keys will be completed only when the write their... (by matthew95)
access violation

i am creating a program ...and i want to catch access violation exception when it is occurred .. how to do this?
[4 replies] Last: do you mean .... if it is sensed any debugging it will change its beha... (by Clearner1)
by Zapeth
Win32 Console - How to recognize Close?

Hello, I'm writing a TCP console server using boost::asio ( http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_52_0/doc/html/boost_asio.html) Since I tried to follow the given exa...
[5 replies] Last: I guess the approach in example I pointed you at has been superseded b... (by andywestken)
use of double linklist

Problem Statement: Write a program that asks user to enter information of student and then save it in a doubly linked (bi-directional) sorted list. Moreover...
[2 replies] Last: this is very new concept for me. i hv no idea abt that. plz explain ea... (by zahra05)
Learning C - please help (1,2)

hi all, i was learning c++ for few months now but now i want to learn c first, i used eclipse juno for c++ learning and it worked perfectly. Since i'm learning ...
[23 replies] Last: ok after every "printf" use the centence "fflush(stdout);" example ---... (by LobitoMalo)
c++ Calculator: Making the program sense the sign used

I have this code but i would like it to ask the user to enter the Equation then the program will sense what Operator(+/*-) they want. A sample input would be 7+...
[2 replies] Last: You'd have to parse the character sequence of the equation, one charac... (by Ogoyant)
by ARubin
Wait until multiple of 1/2 second

I'd like either (1) have a thread activate every 1/2 second, or (2) have a thread wait until the next multiple of 1/2 second before issuing a command to poll a ...
[1 reply] : There are several ways to wait for an amount of time: a) Sleep(500)... (by MSEBS1967)
by skarla
FTP

#include<iostream> #include<windows.h> #include<Wininet.h> using namespace std; int main() { HINTERNET hInternet; HINTERNET hFtp; ...
[1 reply] : http://cplusplus.com/forum/windows/89825/ We already were helping you... (by ResidentBiscuit)
How to center window title

How can I align the title of a window to the center using the Win32 API (Windows.h)?, not MFC.
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for this code. I will try out and let you know if I got i... (by kittydkat)
Avoid 'eh vector constructor iterator'?

Is there any way avoiding 'eh vector constructor iterator' function created by the compiler for array of objects created with constructors and replacing it with...
[6 replies] Last: EDIT: Oh anyway I found the solution: struct SYS_THREAD_POOL_DATA ... (by BSODMASTER)
by skarla
FTP C++ HELP

I HAVE this source #include<iostream> #include<windows.h> #include<Wininet.h> using namespace std; int main() { HINTERNET hInternet; HINT...
[2 replies] Last: Check functions return values to see if there is some error. FTP prot... (by modoran)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 45678
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.