Windows Programming - August 2013 (Page 4)

SDL audio code (1,2,3,4)

Can someone please post the SDL code to load a wav file and play it please? Thanks in advance.
[62 replies] Last: http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MixingCompilers (by cire)
VS 2010 Error

So I recently had to reinstall my laptop. It originally came with Windows 8 but I decided I wanted Windows 7. After installing Visual Studio C++ 2010 Express an...
[8 replies] Last: I figured it out. I tried making another project and I guess I clicked... (by redjazmin)
Objects outside of the client area

How can I put things outside of the client area like in Firefox or Chrome? Thank you!
[10 replies] Last: If you actually take a look at firefox, they do process the WM_NCPAINT... (by newbieg)
reading HKLM within dll causes error

Pre windows 7, all my written programs used read and write to the registry via separate user defined DLL without any problems, Now all that happens is an acc...
[2 replies] Last: Just need to read position If you just need to read the key values ... (by andywestken)
by bjb414
can't run OpenCV samples

Hi, i'm having trouble trying to run some simple code samples that uses OpenCV i'm using codeblocks 12.11 (just the IDE), Opencv 2.4 and the last version of Mi...
[11 replies] Last: http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/CodeBlocks (by naraku9333)
how can I receive messages (line by line) through serial port from microcontroller by received event like hyperterminal?

Dear friends, I have programmed a small form for receiving messages from a microcontroller through a serial port. when I use readline() method in the even...
[2 replies] Last: thanks... i needed this type of information... (by Leighoom)
URLDownloadToFile -> Help!!!???

Hi All, I cannot get the URLDownloadToFile on my MInGW compiler . . . So, I would like to get the function from urlmon.dll So how do I do that using Loa...
[5 replies] Last: The same question was asked here and get answered, but @OP didn't both... (by modoran)
Help with calling a string function

Hi, I'm just beginning to learn how to code in C++ after having taken college classes on Visual C# and Java. I have a bit of a predicament that I would like ...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry dear :( ... i have no any Idea.... (by Luisoen)
problem with pjsip dll code

Hi.. I am trying to make a Dll for pjsip for softphone. But when i build the code of pjsip, it showing an error:- Error 43 error C2064: term does not evalua...
[no replies]
by Murom
error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary' while it should not be, IMHO

Hi All, recently I started to migrate from x86 on Visual Studio 2008 to x64 on VS2012. All required libraries compiled fine (I used only static Debug and Relea...
[no replies]
Notepad like program...

I am trying to make a program that works like notepad....there is a text area and a few buttons...one for a save as button...and one for an exit...it is a POPUP...
[4 replies] Last: @kbw, like I said...I just want the satisfaction of being able to make... (by TProductions)
Input Loop not Working

Ok, I am making a console application. It will have several threads and one of them is this input loop. Here is the function: void getallinput() { outstr m;...
[3 replies] Last: Esc showes up as left arrow. All letters are uppercase. Shift is a tri... (by Superdude)
Code::Blocks Debugger Not Working

I used to be running Code::Blocks 10.05 and I used the debugger and it worked fine. My hard drive crashed and I got it replaced and had my computer re-imaged, a...
[no replies]
Run a program and work with it

i want make a c++ program which run another program (like nimbuzz) and process income text in chat rooms how can i run it at first how can i get text for...
[no replies]
Manually draw text

This is what I presently have, the m_full merely holds the buffer length not the string length (unless m_len happens to be the same when growth handler is used)...
[no replies]
A Good Starting Place in DirectX

I've been able to find several free tutorials and even a couple of free books on DirectX9, but almost nothing on D11, so I'm curious; if I start out learning Di...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the link and the explanation, both answered my questions ve... (by newbieg)
by S G H
WM_CHAR never received?

The problem is quite straightforward: In any of the window procedures I have, I never receive WM_CHAR. WM_GETDLGCODE returns DLGC_WANTCHARS. IsDialogMessage ...
[8 replies] Last: I don't think you can. GetWindowLongPtr works with an index of 0 "to ... (by andywestken)
by xAphex
Making a program to display a web page!

OK can someone help me making a program with tabs to display a web page like Facebook or twitter i already made the program but i am not good at coding what the...
[8 replies] Last: Maybe you could do it the other way around by linking the internet wit... (by megasnorlax)
Colored Hello World

I just want to know how to make a hello world program display in green, yellow, red, blue, and purple. Thanks for any help!
[16 replies] Last: I did indeed search for how to make text color. None of the things I s... (by megasnorlax)
Medial Library Question [Rouge Like Dev]

Hello C++, I am your friendly neighborhood lurker here, who has made extensive use of the amazing amount of resources here, and after a quite long period of con...
[no replies]
August 2013 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.