General C++ Programming - September 2013 (Page 30)

go through vectors? which way is better?

How can I use one index to iterate between all the values for example: //I defined vector<typeA> VA(XD,typeA()); vector<typeB> VB(XD,typeB()); //th...
[7 replies] Last: Iterating over two vectors is called a zip in functional programming I... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
size_t going down from uplimit to 0?

to go through an array from 0 is easy for(size_t i=0; i<size; i++) but when going starting from high limit, things changed for(size_t i=size-1; i>=0; i--)...
[3 replies] Last: non-member rbegin/rend are not all that complicated to stick into your... (by Cubbi)
by Toshen
delete[] crash a program

All works fine but "delete cmd;" crash the program; I tryed to find explaination in Internet but there was nothing. Here is the code: int _tmain(int argc, TCH...
[4 replies] Last: Well, I normally just tell people to stay away from Windows-isms but w... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
making application store using c++

i have my defense on saturday but i cant present any.. I seriously cant because no matter how hard i study , i cant absorb any lesson from comsci programming T...
[5 replies] Last: "Defense"? In the UK we call then viva voce, or viva for short. An... (by andywestken)
Integer LP solver with Qt application

I am writing a Qt C++ application in which I need to solve a Mixed Integer Linear Programming Problem. Is this possible with any standard Qt or C++ libraries? ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a ton keskiverto! That surely clarifies things... (by abhishekm71)
Adding Two Arrays with different sizes

#include <iostream> #include <array> #include <sstream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; //Function Prototypes void input(int&,int&); void pr...
[2 replies] Last: Lets look at your code: int *vArr= new int ; int *vArr1 = new int ;... (by keskiverto)
by Ceset
inheritance and headers

guys i remember i have read that inheritance slows down the process. because a_class -> b_class -> c_class ... it goes thorough many classes to find a function...
[3 replies] Last: maybe i should just forget about my questions other than "does inherit... (by Ceset)
SDL window image flickers

Hi! I've been learning some programming with the SDL libraries and I've encountered a problem, whenever I debug the project, the window shown flickers with the ...
[7 replies] Last: Whoops yeah you did say that. For whatever reason I thought you said ... (by Disch)
SDL - Can't run program outside of IDE

Hey guys, I've been working on a small SDL program and decided I wanted to throw the program on to a disc so I could show some people what I'm working on. Howev...
[8 replies] Last: What is the error message that appears or will it just crash? (by Cronnoc)
what is wrong with this example of dynamic 2D array? It gives segmentation fault on execution.

#include <iostream> using namespace std; class TwoDArray { private: int** Array; int row; int col; public: TwoDArray(int m=2, int n=3); ...
[3 replies] Last: @cire I got your point actually it was a very silly mistake I need to ... (by vijay daultani)
by zionet
cplusplus.com OFFLINE VERSION???

'm looking for the cplusplus.com OFFLINE VERSION reference, anyone know where I can download the PDF or ZIP or RAR. Not http://en.cppreference.com/w/Cppreferen...
[1 reply] : Why not? Also, it would have been much easier to just reply to your ot... (by Danny Toledo)
micro-mini interpreter challenge

Implement the algorithms on expression evaluation using the ADT Stack. The input will come from a text file with the following requirements: 1. There must b...
[15 replies] Last: @Duoas ,For me, It's nothing more passion than waitting you to post in... (by closed account 28poGNh0)
SFML threads

All i need to know is what a thread is and how to implement them into a program. (i don't have a particular program but i would still like to know).
[1 reply] : A thread is a path of code that is run at the same time as your main p... (by Disch)
how can i get rid of this error ...?????

LNK1181: cannot open input file 'sfml-graphics-s-.lib' (RELEASE) 'sfml-graphics-s-.lib' (DEBUG) I am working in visual studio 2010 and making a proj...
[1 reply] : The linker is telling you that it can't find the .lib file. Looks li... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Ceset
key inputs

this is the thing i m working on: #ifdef __cplusplus #include <cstdlib> #else #include <stdlib.h> #endif #include <SDL2/SDL.h> #include <SDL2/SDL_imag...
[12 replies] Last: ohhh. com'n man. got a hold to yourself. by saying that you are really... (by Ceset)
by DrZoo
operator= error

My program is crashing when I'm trying to call b = a. What has me confused is that when I call c = d = b, it all works fine. Here is the code. I can't think of ...
[13 replies] Last: Thanks everyone for your input and help. I greatly appreciate it! (by DrZoo)
I want to make a bot.

I want to make a personal bot for fun. I am fairly good with C++ and i am currently getting into network programming. I thought it would be fun to make a small ...
[2 replies] Last: I forgot to add, i am using windows, but i also have Cygwin. Though i ... (by thornx1)
by Snaksa
Error while opening a file

Hi! I have started studying about working with files but I have some problems. I have this code: #include<iostream> #include<fstream> using namespace std; ...
[9 replies] Last: That could probably be the reason, as inverting them will first try to... (by S G H)
what's wrong with this code

Hey Below is a code, which sometimes randomly says error, unhandled exception error something to do with access mask out of bond which is ridiculous and somet...
[5 replies] Last: >i don't understand by what you wrote. Use a debugger to trace the ... (by abhishekm71)
NorFlash Memory Acces

Hello, I am doing a project which I have to read, write and erase data from a NorFlash Memory. Then, I have to compare those data files in order to find errors...
[3 replies] Last: How much memory is there? You could just keep copies in RAM (on the h... (by kbw)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 2829303132... 36
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.