Lounge - May 2013 (Page 6)

by LB
96%

This morning I took the Java 7 OCA Certification exam. 30 minutes later I became a certified Java pr...
[2 replies] Last: I'm working on my CCNA now :) (by ResidentBiscuit)
what's the best language for hacking? (1,2)

what's the best language for hacking?
[35 replies] Last: Ah, aparrently without telling me Google had changed some of my search... (by LB)
I need a tutor?

I need someone to help me write a program of classes... We would communicate through email not throu...
[1 reply] : Please move this to the jobs section. (by Script Coder)
Windows 8 is a disapointment! (1,2)

Yesterday I downloaded Windows 8 and installed it on my Virtual Box. Thank god I did not pay for tha...
[22 replies] Last: It is Base64. (by MiiNiPaa)
A Euclidian Modulus function for C++

For anyone who has tried to apply a modulus operator with negative numbers, you have probably discov...
[9 replies] Last: This calls for a programming mathematical error. Use of "round res... (by MiiNiPaa)
I want to make this AMAZING advert into an AWESOME side scroller

Any original side scroller Ideas? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTRCHbG_IA I don't have to relea...
[16 replies] Last: Now thats interesting 2 thumbs up. (by TheElk)
Do you guys work on project with teams or not

Hi, I am quite new to this forum but I have not seen may people working on projects with others h...
[no replies]
Learning C++

I am 14 years old and i have just started to learn C++ 3 days ago, and i need help with it.I need h...
[18 replies] Last: ... (by Fredbill30)
Linux distributions, kernel, Desktop Environments, POSIX etc

Basically I am wondering what it would take to have a "One Linux Standard". The philosophical issue ...
[7 replies] Last: @naraku9333 All right, thanks for that - cheers. I will give that a ... (by TheIdeasMan)
by LB
Paint (1,2)

Assuming paint molecules are infinitely small, how much paint do you need to fill the volume of Gabr...
[23 replies] Last: http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/191131/rules-of-thumb-to-decid... (by LB)
by Aceix
Pros and cons of Qt

Hi all, I just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of Qt. Thanks, Aceix.
[14 replies] Last: [quote=Zereo]QT1........ A bit outdated don't you think? ;p It was Q... (by keskiverto)
Why, YouTube?

We all should know by now that YouTube has its " strange " side. Why does YouTube allow videos, suc...
[5 replies] Last: My thing has always been if kids can't do or watch it then you should'... (by supperpiccle)
Smallest Hello World

what is the smallest hello world program you ever wrote. i mean in file size, not source length. if ...
[9 replies] Last: Reading article Cubbi linked to, I realized, that you didn't specify... (by MiiNiPaa)
by cire
Stuff being worked on for C++14

Just sharing a link for those that may be interested. http://isocpp.org/blog/2013/04/trip-report-...
[6 replies] Last: > People will want to define their own concepts ConceptsLite does not... (by JLBorges)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.