Lounge - November 2013

need bunny names

so a while back i found a page here http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/12974/ a couple of years ago and since i wanted to take a break from programming any...
[6 replies] Last: Hoodling (by closed account jyU4izwU)
Teens, read this (1,2)

Hey all, I would like to get a team of teens (10 - 16 y.o.) who knows decent programming skills. Why? For fun. Strictly voluntary Thank you. Contact me...
[34 replies] Last: @Lachlan Easton / is forwards slash. Backwards slash (or "backslash") ... (by chrisname)
Anyone Wanna Join a MC Server? (1,2,3)

Anyone wanna join Guildcraft and be in my and Superdude's faction?
[52 replies] Last: Nevermind, I'm done with this server. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
program errror

I am a beginner and am trying to write a calculator program. Each time I write a line I compile it to make sure its working....It is fine till I write line 26.....
[2 replies] Last: just put a '}' at the end of the program and you are not asking for nu... (by NPcomplete)
CodeAbbey - site with problemset for novice programmers

Hi colleagues! I've mentioned my site CodeAbbey in several posts already - and some people even came to see it, as I could judge by nicknames. But perhaps i...
[no replies]
CMake Error: Could not find include directory and library

Sorry didn't find a suitable forum for this question, hence I am posting it in Lounge. I am trying to build PODOFO library with CMake using MinGW compiler. I...
[2 replies] Last: @ResidentBiscuit Thanks for your response. Actually the problem was t... (by abhishekm71)
It's the little things...

So I've been doing some dev work on a Linux server lately. I have no admin access to this, and the admin refuses to install any editor so I've been stuck doing ...
[4 replies] Last: Right, I am implying that Linux distributions typically use vim rather... (by Cubbi)
Need help deciding college course (1,2)

I really want to do both courses however i can only choose one. IT Software development(which includes -- Computer Programming and Animation, - Event ...
[20 replies] Last: Dont do businesss computing, that is a lie (by devonrevenge)
Pizza

<verb/noun> is like pizza: even when it sucks, it's still pretty good. Replace <verb/noun> with something that fits the description. Be imaginative and funny...
[16 replies] Last: REVENGE!! Haha, I do not know how I did not see that one coming.... (by Script Coder)
RIP Winamp

[quote=Winamp Site]Winamp.com and associated web services will no longer be available past December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer ...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=Catfish666]Look at Skype and how Microsoft made it worse. Agr... (by TheBeardedQuack)
any way to upgrade from 32 bit linux to 64 bit linux?

i didnt realize this until a little while ago, but now i have some time to devote to the problem. anyways, i accidently grabbed a 32 bit ubuntu disk i made for ...
[7 replies] Last: Well, it does appear to be possible. But not safely... This procedur... (by andywestken)
Video Recording Question

I've got an infrared camera with RCA output only. Currently, only can record to VHS via a VCR. This only allows ~4 hours of video, though and I'm needing 9. ...
[4 replies] Last: Don't think there is any way to use those ports as input, they are onl... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
Windows Permissions

Need help here, if I try to install a program that needs to run a service, it won't let me, stating that I do not have sufficient privileges but I am the admin ...
[1 reply] : post your code? and are you running the ide/compiler/exe as admin? (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Project Idea: Simon

Project Type: Game Basic Idea: To begin with, the game has a "board" of four squares. The game progresses in rounds. During the first round, the computer...
[no replies]
Collision Handleing System

I'm moving forward with a 3D game I've been working on, and I want to make a system of handling collisions which will allow me to handle many types of potential...
[3 replies] Last: For example, objects could each have general effects that they will ... (by Script Coder)
Clang Manual Page

I actually had to crack open the man page for a few seconds since I couldn't find a flag I was wanting... and found something rather delightful... information a...
[no replies]
plethora of questions (1,2)

a) does anyone have a good comment stripper for c++? i tried google but none were what i was looking for (none handled comments within strings and the would tha...
[24 replies] Last: Eh... what exactly are you writing? Regex is a simple rule system to f... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
by LB
Computer screen weirdness

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had ever encountered or heard of an issue like this. For the past months, about half the time I wake up my laptop, there is ...
[13 replies] Last: Hey, maybe you are imagining it the whole time! Maybe you have some ob... (by Superdude)
Have any of you ever built a radar?

Recently I was thinking about some of the projects I used to build years ago. One of the more interesting ones I built was a motion sensor (interesting because ...
[no replies]
make me love maths?

Hi,i really want to learn and get into maths however i do not have the passion or love the subject. I really want this passion and interest for the subject, are...
[18 replies] Last: That site has added a few fields since the last time I've looked at it... (by Computergeek01)
November 2013 Pages: 123... 8
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.