Lounge - August 2013 (Page 4)

Office on ipad?

Hello there My dad bought the ipad less than a year ago and he thought u could make,edit and view word doc,excel and PowerPoint. He is a doctor and has to do a...
[5 replies] Last: NP, hope it works! (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
ISO Maker

So I recently decided to make virtual copies of all my DVDs (in case they get scratched, etc.) but have not been able to find a good free DVD iso creator. I was...
[9 replies] Last: Once again, thank you for your help :) I really do appreciate it. M... (by Catfish4)
D&D Help

Well a buddy of mine has one of the old original 80s-90s D&D sets. However, a game on D&D can last quite a while, all that paper, tracking your level, inventory...
[6 replies] Last: You can do more than use a spread sheet for character sheets. Like I s... (by Austin J)
MS office 2013, failed to install

Hello, I had ms office 2007 I removed it I used ms office removal ("fix it") program I did all what it's said in Microsoft website I tried 32 and 64 I upda...
[2 replies] Last: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: OfficeClassicSetup SETUP EXE V... (by Lodger)
Little things that grind your gears

Gah! They changed the Firefox icon in version 23.
[12 replies] Last: I'm not missing something that I intentionally chose not to type or sa... (by LB)
its devonrevenge's birthday we had better code him something good or we are worthless people (1,2,3)

there was talk of a game called Devon's Revenge
[57 replies] Last: [quote=Lumpkin]A bit harsh? Nope, just saying what everybody else is ... (by BHX)
Trojan Horse in C++ (1,2)

Hello there I just got infected with Trojan horse when i run my program the program dosn`t work and my anti-virus (AVG) and when i deleted my program file and c...
[25 replies] Last: @Comptergeek01 I understand where your coming from, although I was ju... (by closed account G309216C)
Windows 8 Backdoor WITHOUT using command prompt.

any body tell bout this windows 8 backdoor Without using the command prompt??!!
[2 replies] Last: ... 50% of which would be in the Beginners section, helping others. If... (by Catfish4)
Anyone know where I can get the MinGW Java Compiler?

I can't seem to find out how to get it.
[5 replies] Last: I wonder why anyone would ever use GCJ. It was never faster than the o... (by rapidcoder)
we need an irc client!!

we should get an irc client and start playing dungeons and dragons. we could write all of the software ourselves!!! (this isnt in response to the other d and d ...
[8 replies] Last: oooo i like that (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
External Hard Drive Question

I know it's not related to C++, but maybe someone here knows.... Today, as I was using my external hard drive (WD 500GB My Passport) to transfer some music a...
[1 reply] : i think it corrupted. can you try formatting it? (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
What language do you prefer (1,2)

Please don't turn this into a language debate. Anyway, mine is C++. EDIT: Tell why you guys like the language, why you guys learned it also.
[31 replies] Last: The only reason I can think of bringing any real spark into the actual... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
stupidest mistake in programming (1,2)

so while im waiting for my natty iso to download, i came up with a question i dont think ive seen on this forum. whats the stupidest mistake you've made in prog...
[22 replies] Last: [quote=Script Coder]What is wrong with that? Is it that you have named... (by Daleth)
Im making an amazing cake/pie, its a mississippi mud pie, whats your favorite pie or cake?

here's the link. http://www.marthastewart.com/348641/mississippi-mud-pie-aka-muddy-mississippi-cake This ones a lot of work, lots of stages and whisking e...
[6 replies] Last: Cake: Chocolate cake Pie: Blueberry pie w/ whipped cream (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
.ico maker

What is a good .ico maker? Thank you!
[9 replies] Last: Thanks for the help! (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
What's the difference between a duck? (1,2)

One of it's legs are both the same -- especially the right one.
[38 replies] Last: A guy walks into a bar. He's a business man with his tie loosened and... (by Disch)
Skype group , Snake in console

Hello, I'v created a group for C++ programmers . Doesn't matter what's your level in C++ ,this group is for easier learning,for everyone. Moreover ,I've ju...
[15 replies] Last: OK, you are using the Windows Console API, then. Rather than pure C++.... (by andywestken)
Just Testing Please do nothing

Just testing for reply when replied to this it logged me out
[2 replies] Last: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ba1OKY7Xc (by Catfish4)
by Curax
C++ and Objectiv-C/iOS

NEW QUESTION: Does anyone know where I could get/buy a book or tutorial on writing wrappers? To link them into my C++ app? OLD QUESTION: Hey guys this is proba...
[5 replies] Last: This guy gives a good run down on wrapping C++ objects using Objective... (by Lodger)
Internet speed

So you know when you get some lag playing a game then go to speedtest.net to see what you're getting? And usually (at my house) i see anywhere from 2mbps down t...
[11 replies] Last: [quote=DTSCode]i couldnt think of anything better for http :( Heh, Tha... (by LB)
August 2013 Pages: 123456... 8
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.