Lounge - August 2013 (Page 3)

Is there C++ Ide that will Include Multiple Files?

Aside from Codeblocks, is there an Standard IDE, Such as Netbeans or Eclipse, that allows you to include multiple source files via a menu command/press? Or will...
[7 replies] Last: Yes there are loads but code::blocks is best (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
Somebody wrote a Brain Fuck interpreter using only C++ templates...

https://github.com/knome/metabrainfuck/blob/master/bf.cpp When you compile the program, it takes the brainfuck program as an input and outputs the result of ...
[2 replies] Last: Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed :D (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
Photo Recovery from Camera

Well I think I accidentally deleted my sister's photos from her 16th b-day party. How can I get them back?
[5 replies] Last: Glary Utilities is great. When you install it go to: Privacy & Securi... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
Potential breakthrough in graphene transistors

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1308/1308.2931.pdf If this pans out, holy crap! graphene transistors capable of > 400Ghz. edit: the breakthrough is in th...
[4 replies] Last: Technology to build a 400 GHz transistor has been widely known for a v... (by rapidcoder)
by sTaz
Hi noob here..Can someone recommend me a good programming book for a beginner?!

I don't really know where to begin and i'm not always on internet because i'm doing martial art so i need a a good book that i can bring with me. I have an prog...
[14 replies] Last: I'd say Accelerated C++ or Jump Into C++ for beginner books. (by BHX)
Serial Keys

Hey guys! I formatted my computer and I want to re-download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Can I re-use my serial key that came with the cd?
[3 replies] Last: Hmm...It should work, because VS can accept same Product Key\ID, I am ... (by closed account G309216C)
i need a code about functions

1. Write a program that uses a function which computes for the Prelim Grade. With the following details: a. Quizzes ( Average of 3) b. Exercises ( Average ...
[15 replies] Last: Either way, I feel it's bad practice to declare those variables so clo... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Saving Progress. . .

Do any of you make "save points" while programming? Such as make a separate zip file of you project folder and save it in a different location on your hard driv...
[7 replies] Last: I use VCS just because I like to look back and see how my code develop... (by LB)
Way C++ has driven you insane.

Recently I was using a pair of 2d arrays. Let me tell you I really regret it. First I just tried making them private class members allocated on the stack, and...
[4 replies] Last: Well, Disch did try to warn you: Multidimentional arrays are evil ht... (by Austin J)
Anyone know of a secret place to find free art?

Been scouring Google lately for some nice sprites since I am at the point where just normal placeholder images aren't really working anymore. Though sadly Googl...
[7 replies] Last: http://opengameart.org/ (by chrisname)
Windows Surface Good For Programming?

I'm on about getting a windows surface, installing a ide onto it, and having it for on the go programming. is this a good idea?
[11 replies] Last: @Gaminic the keyboard would be attachable to the tablet. (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
Any mods on site

I was wondering are there any mods/admins who check the forums and all that.i don't think there is and there should be cuz ppl have suggestions and all that and...
[8 replies] Last: This is one reason to have a code section to avoid things like this: ... (by Austin J)
Source codes

I noticed a while ago on the home page that there will be source codes from the users coming soon. So, does anyone know when it will be put on the site?
[8 replies] Last: Lol sorry I had to http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/3bqpX9L8/ (Thoug... (by Austin J)
Stop amazon 1 day free delivery

I recently bought a watch and did a 1 day delivery. How do I cancel the 1 day delievery(not order i already recieved my watch) because I think it's gonna charge...
[4 replies] Last: @grey wolf Thanks. Yep I was talking about that but didn't know what... (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
The Perfect Crime (1,2,3,4,5,6)

I've determined the perfect way to kill someone. It doesn't matter who knows that you did it, you could never be convicted. All you have to do is learn to play ...
[109 replies] Last: [quote=Disch]People aren't robots. You should use your brain when rend... (by BHX)
how does remember me work.

so, as i dont want to log out i dont know what this site calls it, but its a feature commonly called remember me or keep me logged. im confident you all know wh...
[7 replies] Last: I've noticed that some sites stay logged in over all 3 connections I u... (by twiggystardust)
A is for Array

Bumped into a recently published book which just might affect this web site... A is for Array Brandon J Hansen CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform ...
[6 replies] Last: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! That seems like a she-harpy idea matey :P ... (by Script Coder)
by LB
Sunday Decryption Challenge - difficult but possibly trivial

Inspired by TheIdeasMan: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/108371/ https://www.dropbox.com/s/s58fjz7oqrme0pn/encrypted.dat - The message is an English...
[15 replies] Last: Out of curiosity, how strong is this encryption? There's some factors ... (by LB)
how well written is my symbol table?

so i started writing my compiler with the help of the purple dragon book (and some useful pdfs ive found online) and decided to start with the symbol table, bec...
[3 replies] Last: my symbol table Would be vector<Token> SymbolTable ??? The symbol tab... (by helios)
by LB
Why CoD?

I'm sure many of you have seen the overwhelming amount of comment on YouTube videos from trolls about how CoD is a better game than the one in the video and how...
[5 replies] Last: In essence, CoD has a lot of stupid players that like to do stupid thi... (by Austin J)
August 2013 Pages: 12345... 8
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.