Lounge - March 2013 (Page 5)

Survey: How did you find out about cplusplus.com? (1,2,3)

1. How did you *CHALLENGE* = Make a program that collects these results :P
[43 replies] Last: Browsers are generally written in C++. Webservers are usually C. Websi... (by chrisname)
Calculus - Derivate using limit def.

y = sqrt(2x + 1) Using the limit definition, I just keep getting left with 2, which isn't right. It should 1/sqrt(2x + 1) Here's what I'm doing: y...
[11 replies] Last: We actually just talked about implicit differentiation in class today.... (by ResidentBiscuit)
to all whom i got into an arguement with today

the only one who i can think off the top of my head is zereo. so anyways i want to apologize. while im not admitting to be completely wrong, i get a little heat...
[3 replies] Last: Life is full of debates. I was going to say; it is part of a programme... (by Oria)
which code::blocks do i want?

im going to download code::blocks to my 64-bit windows 7 home premium machine. what code::blocks do i want
[1 reply] : nvr mnd i figured it out (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
can name all 150 (1,2,3,4)

in all seriousness... can i put that in my resume?
[61 replies] Last: ok fine. lets just drop all arguements then (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Should deleting your question and posts deserve a report?

So recently I have been seeing a lot of people deleting the questions they ask and the posts they have made by replacing them with "..." or something along thos...
[5 replies] Last: Unfortunately, reporting them (even if it didn't have the issue cire m... (by Zhuge)
Who spends all their time on this website?

I've seen people with post counts at 100, then they go up to like 400 in the next few hours and days...
[2 replies] Last: lol I post too. (by greenleaf800073)
Who are the people behind the screen? (1,2)

Hello I was wondering who are all of you folks that take your lovely time to help us with our programs here? Are you guys college students, graduate students, ...
[32 replies] Last: 21/22 year old hobbyist for 5 years. I don't plan on doing anything wi... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Is anyone here competent in low level programming(Assembly, drivers, direct hardware interfacing, opcodes, etc.)?

How's that OS going? Still set for release in 11 months now?
[4 replies] Last: NO GOOGLE OR BROWSING FOR ANY ANSWERS! Ahem. I just couldn't resist... (by tition)
Why makefiles (1,2)

I don't understand why.
[36 replies] Last: That is basically what your sentence broke down into spooner :). Oh ho... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Revolution os

one of the greatest documentaries ive seen. are there any others like it
[4 replies] Last: well obviously. (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Maths Question

Sorry for the horrible handwriting and drawings. http://picpaste.com/Question-zdfK0hLF.png NOTE: It deletes itself in 6 hours from posing EDIT: If ab<0 then, ...
[6 replies] Last: I understand, thanks guys. (by Script Coder)
by LB
Impossible Game

How far will you get? http://www.LB-Stuff.com/Flash/ImpossibleGame.html Disclaimer: You may not use cheats, glitches, or other loopholes such as the Flash ...
[7 replies] Last: I wouldn't categorize it as a game anyways. If that is a game, then ho... (by BHX)
GUID Getting

How do i get (a valid) guid for a windows scripting componet.
[no replies]
Fire Emblem Online Bug (1,2)

Hey guys, i found a bug on feo. dont use it. its if you attack someone and then before ending your turn refresh twice the enemy guy dies
[20 replies] Last: Yeah, again, I can't really help you guys when it comes to programming... (by Reeceboy1299)
Open Source vs Closed Source (worst that can happen)?

Ok guys, I am still working on this library (a game engine for sure). Its coming together since I am able to abstract away the platform from the individual libr...
[3 replies] Last: @tition, its about 3mb large, but I think LOC is irrevelant, and I don... (by DeXecipher)
How do you make a program that opens up, works, but then doesn't show the cmd?

Pretty long title huh?
[17 replies] Last: Oh ok (by greenleaf800073)
by LB
A pair of x is/are (1,2,3)

In English writing, which is more correct? The pair of butterflies are alive. The pair of butterflies is alive. MS Word tells me the second is correct, b...
[51 replies] Last: Say "shkler parents", then. (by chrisname)
Coolest vehicle ever. (1,2)

I am struggling with deciding whether an F-14 Tomcat, a zeppelin, a DeLorean, a hydrofoil, or a mini-sub is the coolest vehicle ever. So I decided to see what e...
[24 replies] Last: its solve when its solved fredbill, hes mulling over it i think so you... (by devonrevenge)
overloading parameters concept

REQUIREMENTS : Class Rectangle ------------------------------------------------------ -double x -double y -double diagonal // diagonal = sqrt(x*x +...
[6 replies] Last: @residentbiscuit sir, the question is does my code fit into my require... (by velurinavya)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 345678
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.